Old May 13th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bdenley bdenley is offline

Default New Technology Is Already Replacing Itself Every Day

Uh huh. Anything you say.

--
Brian Denley
"RHF" wrote in message
On May 11, 8:42 pm, "bdenley" wrote:
I still can't figure out what you are saying. Are you saying that there is
a book with that title? Sorry but ya lost me ..... (I'm trying!).

Brian Denley,

RHF -wrote-
"There is a Work-in-Progress Chapter
on Electrical / Electronic / Digital
in the Never Ending Story Book
of Forever Changing Technology."

1 - There is a Work-in-Progress Chapter
-t- Unfinished Chapter :
It is Still Being Written {Lived}

2 - on Electrical / Electronic/ Digital
-t- Path of Evolving Knowledge of Technology :
More To Come... : More Is Coming . . .

3 - in the Never Ending Story
-t- History of Mankind :
It is Still Being Written {As We Live It}

4 - Book
-t- History Itself that is Recorded and Known :
-aka- The Book of {Mankinds} Knowledge

5 - of Forever Changing Technology.
-t- Technology is Not 'Fixed' :
It Adapts - It Is Fluid and In Constant Motion.

Note - As a Result of Mankind Itself Adapting and
Changing to It's Dynamic Environment and Using
Evolving Technology as a Tool : To Do So . . . . . .

translating the untranslatable -wrt-
from-your-mind-to-my-mind - onm ~ RHF