Old May 13th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default (OT) Globe - Obama Caught Up In Gay Murder Probe

On May 12, 11:10 am, wrote:
Is there such a thing as the Great Big Boobies Club? I want to join
that.
cuhulin

Well I don't think this is the appropriate forum to be discussing that
but suffice to say that we can help you with that particular fetish.

Many of our members are plus sized transgenders, surgically reassigned
individuals and we have more than our fair share of "bears" (obese gay
men).

So please contact me via private email immediately so we can discuss
your particular needs more fully.

Congratulations to you for making the very courageous decision to
"come out"! As alway, we are here for you!
We look forward to your attendance at our next meeting.

A.W.S.
President
GL&T Shortwave Club