Old May 13th 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Klingonmastr Klingonmastr is offline

Default Radio Prague

I checked that site with the frequencies in which it shows the the azimuth
but I need to be able to how to figure out the formula since I live in
Southern California. I'm not trying to just find the azimuth I want to be
able to know not just the beam in azimuth is say 70 for Radio Australia
but be able to figure out the direction the singal is being beamed so I
know which frequency is the best and not just using the numbers found
checking the frequency and figuring thats the best frequency.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutradio.com/group/...dio.shortwave/
More information at http://www.talkaboutradio.com/faq.html