Old May 14th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
K3HVG[_2_] K3HVG[_2_] is offline

Default WANTED: Anyone know what this RF Connector is called?

Norm VE3CZI wrote:
Have this Antenna Matching Device..for which am looking for the proper name
for the RF Connector ?

Am going to Dayton and want to know what is the proper name to use to
describe the connector...or maybe find a Female mating connector?

Thanks for looking.....Norm VE3CZI

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rodemi/images...Switch%20a.jpg

Years ago, I saw some on an early WWII IFF unit. I was told the
connectors were a British type. The mating connector looked all the
world like like a 90 deg, 1/2" pipe fitting. I've never seen one at a
hamfest (including Dayton) or anywhere else for at least 40+ years.
FWIW! de K3HVG