Old May 14th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bill[_7_] Bill[_7_] is offline

Default Need help ID'ing this Panasonic part

wrote:
All,
I need some help from the community in getting a part number for a
Panasonic knob. It is used on the RF1150, RF2200, RF2900,RF2600, etc,
etc. It is the small, black, wedge shaped tab that has a yellow
colored indent horizontally in front and a veritcal slot in the back
that fits onto the knife-type switch. Does anyone have a Panasonic
parts listing that shows the part number?

I found some knobs at Parts.com, but there is no corresponding photo.
If anyone has a few of these knobs/tabs, I would like to buy them. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

rgds,
Mark S.

That wold be Panasonic p/n RBE13Z, as taken from the RF-2200 Service Manual

Good luck!

Bill