Old May 14th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default An Apology for Canada's Treatment of Animals

m II wrote:

It really is time that the world community intervene in Washington. They
have proven beyond all doubt that they are simply too incompetent and
irresponsible to manage the natural resources of the largest
expanses of wilderness left anywhere in the world.

I'm not a fan of the United Nations but in this case I will make an
exception. They can't screw things up any worse than the NeoCons
have.

Contact your Senator and Representative and then write a letter to the
editor of your local newspaper. Like cockroaches, the scumbags in
Washington can't stand having the lights shined on them.

Maybe its the cockholders in Ottawa?