Old May 14th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Swift Steven Swift is offline

Default Drake SW-4A tuning knob and aluminum skirt.

I finally got around to working on a rather sad Drake SW4A. Sometime in
its past, the tuning was messed up. The main tuning knob and the skirt
are long gone.

I can find several vendors on the web that have suitable knobs, but I
haven't been able to find the skirt. I can fabricate a kludge from the
photo in the manual, but I am hoping that someone has one.

Everything else seems to be working according to spec.

TIA.

Steve.
--
Steven D. Swift, , http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC. P.O. Box 55997