Old May 15th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Wrist Rocket Height

On May 15, 11:46 am, "R.Scott" wrote:
I'm trying to restring my Dipole up in a Pine (the tree has grown
about 10 ft, and the rope needs replacing) so I got out my trusty
Surgical tubing wrist rocket and a 1oz egg weight tied to my 15# test
fishing rod/reel (only using the bottom eye).

No matter how far I pulled back I got about 2/3s of the way up. Im
estimating that is about the 35 ft level.

Shouldn't a wrister go farther ???? need bigger weight ?

Suggestions.

Sounds like a bigger weight would help.