Old May 16th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Finally, I GOT my radio!! - Eton {Grundig} S-350DL AM/FMShortwave Radio

On May 15, 4:08*pm, Hacienda de Ville ferrante276-
wrote:
Well, my Eton 350DL arrived today and I really like it thus far. I
have to go to school so I don't have time to look at it much right
now. Anyway, with the three SW bands, which one would offer the most
tonight when I get home. I will probably take it to bed with me! Also,
I got the silver model and I really like the way it looks, so retro!

This weekend I will have more time to learn it, but I want to jump in
tonight. Any special frequencies you might suggest?

Lastly, I want to offer a major THANK YOU to everyone who put up with
my stupid questions and there were many I am sure. I appreciate it
more than you know.

Haci

HdV,

Eton {Grundig} S-350DL AM/FM Shortwave Radio
http://www.etoncorp.com/upload/contents/307/S350DL.pdf

Page # 15 & 16 of the Owner's Manual
http://www.etoncorp.com/upload/conte...anual_0107.pdf
SW-1 & SW-2

Night-Time Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
http://www.hamuniverse.com/shortwavebands.html
SW Band - - Frequency
60 meters ~ 4,750 – 5,060 kHz
49 meters ~ 5,800 – 6,200 kHz
41 meters ~ 7,100 – 7,600 kHz
31 meters ~ 9,500 – 9,900 kHz
25 meters ~ 11,600 – 12,100 kHz

Shortwave 101: How to Listen to World Radio
http://www.21st-century-goods.com/ShortWaveGuide.pdf
* Shortwave Band Chart
* * Day and Night Bands
* * * Nighttime Listening