Old May 16th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default Finally, I GOT my radio!!

"Hacienda de Ville" wrote in message
Well, my Eton 350DL arrived today and I really like it thus far. I
have to go to school so I don't have time to look at it much right
now. Anyway, with the three SW bands, which one would offer the most
tonight when I get home. I will probably take it to bed with me! Also,
I got the silver model and I really like the way it looks, so retro!

Pay no attention to the dip**** here. The 350 is a fine radio for the
money. You could do far worse for a "first radio"!

I have 2 of the earlier model 350s (not DL), and they both work fine.