Old May 16th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Finally, I GOT my radio!!

Hacienda de Ville wrote:

Well, my Eton 350DL arrived today and I really like it thus far.

I also have one. It's pretty good. The thing that bothers me the most is
that when you switch the SW bands, it doesn't tune from where you left
off. It puts you on the highest frequency of the next band. I have to
tune all the way down again in the new band to get close to where I was.

Nothing is perfect, but the DL version is a very good radio in it's
price range. Being able to use two sizes of batteries is a bonus when
carrying it around.

Adjust your newsgroup filter to get rid of google groups and gmail
postings. Way too many idiots and spammers using those sources.

mike