Old May 17th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Dual connection to same antenna

RHF wrote:

- I DID say that if I'm not in the house, there's no noise.

How Do You Prove A Negative ?

By showing that the converse IS true. When I AM in the house, there IS
noise. As I shut off the things I use, the noise subsides to nothing. I
am assuming there is no electronic anarchy going on after I close the
door behind me.

- Even the computer gets switched right off with a real
- switch..not that software only thing at the front of the case.

This is very Revealing About You
and the Way You 'choose' to Exist
in your very 'private' Abode.

So true. The local hermits seek me out for advice.

I Hear Clocks Going Tick-Tock All Through The Night

Time is Alive and as . . . Noisy As Hell ! ~ RHF

I love those old Grandfather clocks. It's really unfortunate about those
heavy, sharp edged pendulums. They're just SO easy to swing around
during the Festivities..who knew it would cut more than turkey?

I'm out now, that's all that counts...that and the restraining order...

mike