Old May 17th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] jakeminnie@juno.com is offline

Default FS: Grundig SW Radios, Satellit 3400 Professional & YB 400PE newin box AND Sony ICF-2010 excellent with box & all manuals

I also have a Sony ICF-2010 in excellent condition that has seen very
little use. In box with all manuals, AC adapter, reel antenna, etc.
Asking $350 for that one. I have to sell either the Sony or large
Grundig so whatever one goes first I will keep the other. Please
email with questions or inquiries. I can provide pics on request.

JM