Old May 17th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Bernard Peters Bernard Peters is offline

Default (OT) Getting To Know Cindy McCain

On Sat, 17 May 2008 19:21:48 +0000, Dave wrote:

Getting to know Cindy McCain

There was an article recently in the Wall Street Journal on Cindy
McCain, John's wife. ....

Damn, that's his wife?! I thought she was his dipper maid! Iz she a
member of the NRA? Hmmmm, seeing her with a gun wearing a bikini would
make me vote republicant. Do you think she would do that?