Old May 18th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Big Brown

m II wrote:

Jim Driscoll wrote:

I can't imagine what the other jockeys are thinking when that horse opens up
in the stretch...

They are all praying their horses don't fall down, break a bunch of
bones and have to be killed. All in the name of entertainment. Horse
racing is provided by and supplied for inconsiderate fools.

Inconsiderate fools? Heck, I never realized that you Dumbass Canucks had all that
much to do with horse racing.

Dumbass Canuck and Dumbass Canucks are both copyright 2008 by dxAce.