Old May 19th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
304 Dot Com 304 Dot Com is offline

Default Hillary Clinton is about to run as an Independent

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.

Rush..

Check out the link below . . .

http://www.pssht.com/biography/rush_limbaugh.html

Oh, yeah. What a "biography". But, heck, I read it on the Internet so it
must be true.
Right?