Old May 19th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] no@spam.net is offline

Default Wrist Rocket Height

On Fri, 16 May 2008 10:39:11 -0700 (PDT), Tim Shoppa
wrote:

snip...........

The tennis ball cannon I use is very very similar to the CSV19 at
http://www.antennalaunchers.com/ and I am very very happy with it.
It's not so much a "point above a crotch in the tree and hope the ball
goes through" but "just shoot the ball and line over the tree".

Tim.

I built the QE-19 from the same site Tim mentioned. The "air valve"
for it is off-the-shelf so it's a plug-n-play project. It beats every
fishing rod, bow & arrow, sling shot..... anything I've ever tried
before. Beats them hands down. It'll easily clear a 100 foot height
and is accurate after you shoot it a couple times. It's a little
pricey but that could be spread out if it were to become a club
project.

Kingfish