Old May 19th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default CLEARANCE SALE ON SONY HD RADIOS – 60% OFF AT BEST BUY!

On May 18, 7:30*pm, Rfburns wrote:
I messed up that math, it's 40% off, but the point is in another year
or so we'll see them at obscure discount stores selling for $39.95.

Take that Bob Stubble *- a.k.a. *Robert J. Struble.

We might even see them sellin at MyerEmco where iBiquity marketing
expert JR Stocks II used to work. I understand he's asked for his old
job back.

jw

The owner of Meyer-Emco lied about his company not getting bought-out.
JR must be quite the expert - notice that only losers work for
iBiquity?