Old May 20th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Pyle, Gomer[_2_] Pyle, Gomer[_2_] is offline

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 19, 6:32 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

Damn it Mark, I'm trying to be as nice as possible with asking
politely on stop cross posting it. You can cut Rec.Radio.Cb out of the

cross
post.

I can of course.
why should I?

Courtesy to the hundreds of others that are not part of
the 2 or 3 people that you are trying to harrass.

I don't crospost I repnd as it lies

NO, you state that right above that you can cut the
cross posts, so that's not correct.

take you beef up with the preps not me

I take it with them too. Why do you think they loose
their Google accounts? I have not done that with you,
because all you'll do is start changing your screen
nic to gain new accounts, ****ing others off that have
kill file capabilities, unlike me.
YOU are perpetuating it every time you respond, you are
just as guilty every time you respond with it cross posted.
I have been responding via REC.Radio.CB only, you still
see it, but yet all it takes is just few tenths of a second to
cut the cross posts when responding.

Please, stop cross posting it when all you are doing is saying
the same message over & over again..........Please.