Old May 20th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Pyle, Gomer[_2_] Pyle, Gomer[_2_] is offline

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Well Mark, you have really proved that you do not think rationally or
soundly. You can claim "libel" all you want, please feel free to email me
(to which it's not hidden) and I will be happy to give you my address &
phone #. Go find a lawyer and see what happens......... NOTHING! I have not
"hurt " you or "hampered" your abilities to gain employment or turned away
business from you by typing what I did. All I did was ask you politely and
rationally to please stop cross posting these posts to rec.radio.cb.

Have at it Mark, you are not of sound mind!

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 20, 1:25 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"