Old May 20th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] sidwellfriends@aol.com is offline

Default Who Listens to Free Over-the-Air AM & FM Radio - Not These Guys .. .

On May 20, 6:19�am, RHF wrote:
On May 19, 8:11�pm, "A Browne" wrote:

"Robert Sillett" wrote in message

- - I get 10 or 11 HD stations on my radio w/
- - just a little wire on FM.
- - On AM I get two HD stations with a built-in loop.

- You'rs saying something (anything) positive about HD?
-
- Well, then you must be an IBOC/iBiquity shill!
-
- (I'm just paraphrasing what the typical response in this newsgroup
is.)

RS & AB,

Actually Pocket-Radio, IBOCcrock, SWF etc are in-fact
"Anti" Free Over-the-Air AM& FM Radio be it Analog or Digital.

They classify Free Over-the-Air AM& FM Radio as 'old' media
and love to promote so-called New Media : Internet Radio;
Satellite Radio; the iPod, etc.

They are quick to call {Label} anyone who posts anything
in oposition to their posts as IBOC Shills.

Who Listens to Free Over-the-Air AM & FM Radio :
Not These Guys . . . They just like to Bad Mouth Radio.
Be It Analog or Digital.

free over-the-air am & fm radio - just listen and enjoy ~ RHF
�.

That's PocketRadio, dumbass! You also forgot JackalFacedBob and
RobertStruble,