Old May 21st 08, 11:34 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.bush,alt.conspiracy
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Save Windows XP! The clock is ticking

wrote in message
The IT professionals I know still thrive on Windows 2000 and consider
XP to look "Fischer Price".

2K is certainly a stable OS, but it, too, has it's limits. Not being able to
do remote desktop is one of those limitations. I need that particular option
to be able to log into my server while on the road to make changes in
programming, or to reboot the primary cable modem (I use a second IP to
tunnel in so I can make these changes).