Old May 21st 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Get Well, Be Happy and Stop All the Name CallingPosts.

On May 20, 6:28*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:

- SNIP
-
- How is our busy little news group retard doing today?
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

(OT) : How To Tell You Are Dealing With a Teli-Tard ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e9288778946b7f
NOTE - Teli-Tard © Set the Follow-Up-To : alt.local.village.idiot
Reset the Follow-Up-To : rec.radio.shortwave

Teli-Tard© - OK -if- I Post a Reply to one of you Childish
Aggressive Name Calling Posts -but- I have replied only
to about one-in-four {1/4} -then- In the past two days by
my count {Google} You have Posted 56 Messages and
I {RHF} have Posted 52 Messages.

NOTE - I do attemp to communicate and discuss Items of
Interest with other Posters here; since any post between
us only results in Personal Attacks and Name Calling by
You. The majority (39) of my Posts were Replies to other
Readers.

BACKGROUND - You started these Personal Attack and
Name Calling Post about 2~3 Months agao with the Stated
Intent of Forcing Me from this Newsgroup. As I posted then :
After Me Who's Next ? Now we see that you are Attacking
and Name Calling Anyone at will. Attacking and Name
Calling has become a "Predilection" with You -and- You
Need To Break This Bad Habit for You Own Good.

Teli-Tard© - You have called someone here a "Retard"
in 43 of those 56 Messages; and "Moron" in 5 of those
56 Messages. While I {RHF} have used "Teli-Tard©" -wrt-
You 12 Times in My 52 Messages.

ABOUT - Teli-Tard©
1 - First you have "Teli" a nick-name for 'Telamon' {Friendship}
2 - Follow by "Tard" a diminutive of 'Retard' {Friendship}
3 - Ending with the © Symbol to further the Joke
Teli-Tard© is use by Me to Poke-Fun at Telamon especially
when He gets nasty and calls others Retards, Morons, Idiots, etc.

Teli-Tard© - Presently You have Posted 360 Messages
for the Month. While I {RHF} have Posted 355 Messages
for the Month.

While You may catagorize My 53 Posts as a "Spasm".
Then clearly Your 56 Posts could be labeled an Angry
Name Calling Posting Convulsion. {Not Good}

(OT) : How To Tell You Are Dealing With a Teli-Tard ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e9288778946b7f

Telamon - Get Well, Be Happy and Stop All the Name Calling Posts.
-ps- It Ain't Healthy for Your Emotional Wellbeing. - pal ~ RHF