Old May 22nd 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
A Browwn A Browwn is offline

Default TOPIC = TELAMONKEY

Congratulations Telamon. You've just posted TWO off topic, insulting posts
in 39 minutes.

That sets an all time record.

It's time for you to reconsider your outlook on things, you certainly
can't go on this way.

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangmann" wrote:

YES--Telamonkey is definitely the Super Delegate Dickhead! ( he won fair
and
square--remember?)

Yes-- he still needs his ass kicked.

Yes-- his radio knowledge is useless (USELESS I SAY) to the group
because of his **** attitude.

Yes--Telamonkey is sorta like a virus trying to infect all our computers.
Beware of the Telamonkey Virus! It's a terrible thing.

Hey don't blame me, I voted for you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California