Old May 23rd 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Radio Vintage Radio Vintage is offline

Default Drake TR4-c Help

HALLO GOOD Morning to All

TR4-C IN RX MODE

When I'am go with the switch , from SSB

to X-CW or X-AM of TR4-C the indicator S-Meter and

Plate Ampers go to full scale and not return to 0,

I'am to be put the TR4-c in Power Off and workoff any minutes and

Power-on the indicator remain normaly to 0.

Or to put the TR4-c in x-CW or x-AM , I'am Power-ON is all OK.

The Problem is when the indicator is POWER-ON and I'm switch from

ssb to x-cw or x-am .

I have observed that the Relays (k1 of circuit of tube 6ev7) it does
not return in Position of relax , but remains excited.

Help Me

Thank You

Frank