Old May 23rd 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default antenna construction

Dave Platt wrote:
In article ,
Michael Coslo wrote:

Thanks Cecil, but I can't have any flag poles. 73's

Good lord, what kind of neighborhood won't allow a flagpole?
Unpatriotic creeps?

A "planned" community, with a strict set of CC&Rs, enforced by a
homeowner's association whose board has an extremely anal attitude
towards any variation at all in the community's planned appearance
scheme?

Time to find a different place to live in. I live in a modern
development in which the only restrictions are that you keep the house
presentable, and the lawn mowed. There are some restrictions on tower
height and fall radius, but I could put one up.

Homeowners association = evil, bad, ptui!

Right there is the first clue that people shouldn't even consider living
in a neighborhood.

Really, there are other options.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -