Old May 23rd 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Sunspot cycle more dud than radiation flood

Ed Cregger wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
Ed Cregger wrote:
Good grief, the new sunspot cycle has barely begun. Give it a little
time. It is way too soon to expect any fireworks, even in an exceptional
solar cycle.

Hi Ed,

That whole "report" is more of an attempt to discredit global warming than
it is anything else.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

-------------

Well, I'm not ready to give up my internal combustion engines just yet.
Neither side has convincing arguments as far as I'm concerned. And I do not
trust the global warming folks at all, since most of their claims are
unprovable and I suspect their leaders' political motives.

Smart man, Ed. Listen to the science, not the politicians. When I see
people lining up by party, I tend to discount the politics.

But there is some science here that is fact. The rest is pretty
compelling. What is needed is the disbelievers to come up with equally
valid science to show why the fist fact is being negated.

That is all I ask - No Algore insults or whatever the leeburuls do to
make fun of the other side. Kind of like Moore's law, first person that
brings politics into it loses.

hmmm Coslo's law?? My chance at netnews immortality.... 8^)

The real answer to global warming, assuming it exists and assuming that we
are causing it, is a severe population reduction. Any volunteers?

If I may be so gloomy, Ed, I think Mother Nature is very close to a
self correcting move in that direction. I suspect a global famine in the
not too distant future. In some parts of the world, rice is now costing
more that we pay for beef.

Buy Febreeze stock........

- 73 d eMike N3LI -