Old December 14th 04, 04:10 PM
Evan Platt

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:14:05 -0800, Evan Platt
wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, there's a number of other radios, unless they're
not keypad programmable - Kenwood TK-250 / 350, Vertex VX-10, Icom
U/H-16, There's a few other Vertex's too. Plus the Bendix King LPU
series...

Correction - I know the above are keypad programmable. That should be
"Unless they're not FCC approved". And I know the vx-10 is fcc
approved AND keypad programmable along with the Bendix King. I'm not
certain that the U/H-16 is FCC approved, but is keypad programmable.