Old May 23rd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Sunspot cycle more dud than radiation flood

Michael Coslo wrote:
So in any event, hot or cold, we could be causing the problem! ;^)

Whatever it is that we are doing, the Martians are
doing the same thing. The melting of the polar
ice cap on Mars is very closely correlated to
the melting of the polar ice cap on Earth.

Seriously, one can see from the temperature graph
history that the temperature was almost 5 degrees F
hotter 130,000 and 325,000 years ago than it is today.
In fact, close examination of the temperature graph
shows that the *average* temperature peaked 8000
years ago and has been falling ever since.

Did you know that Al Gore used computer generated
graphics from "The Day After Tomorrow" for his movie?
Did he think no one would notice? Do you reckon that
is indeed an inconvenient truth?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com