Old May 24th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default US strike on al-Qaida kills children - AGAIN

Cato wrote:

What about all the agreements Iraq broke? Among others.. they
were kicking out international nuke inspectors.... not allowing them
to go places they wished to inspect...as if they had something big to
hide.... what a buch of stupid assholes to do that if they had
nothing to hide... The international community warned them and warned
them to no avail...

You think your country was the only one to invade???? It was the
United States, backed by British forces and smaller contingents from
Australia, Poland and Denmark. And other countries forces got involved
in the occupation and suppression of Iraqi insurgents after....

You have that short a memory Tex?

The US was so desperate to get evidence, ANY kind of evidence, they had
to resort to plagiarizing ten year old web pages. (complete with
spelling mistakes and typos.)

You have that short a memory, Cato?

Do you remember Colin Powell lying his face off in front of the UN?

You have that short a memory, Cato?

As for the inspections:

======================================
Iraq has on the whole cooperated rather well so far with UNMOVIC in this
field. The most important point to make is that access has been
provided to all sites we have wanted to inspect and with one exception
it has been prompt. We have further had great help in building up the
infrastructure of our office in Baghdad and the field office in Mosul.
Arrangements and services for our plane and our helicopters have been
good. The environment has been workable.

Our inspections have included universities, military bases, presidential
sites and private residences. Inspections have also taken place on
Fridays, the Muslim day of rest, on Christmas day and New Years day.
These inspections have been conducted in the same manner as all other
inspections. We seek to be both effective and correct.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/Bx27.htm

You have that short a memory, Cato?

Remember April Glaspie? She told Hussein the States had no interest in
the Iraq/Kuwait border dispute. Hussein was set up.

=======================================
GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I
admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you
need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have
the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the
Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.

I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 60's. The
instruction we had during this period was that we should express no
opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America.

http://chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html

You have that short a memory, Cato?

The whole mess is based on one lie after another.

Euros VS Dollars?

Original Essay January 2003

Although completely unreported by the U.S. media and government, the
answer to the Iraq enigma is simple yet shocking -- it is in large part
an oil currency war. One of the core reasons for this upcoming war is
this administration's goal of preventing further Organization of the
Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) momentum towards the euro as an oil
transaction currency standard.

However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic
control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. The
second coalescing factor that is driving the Iraq war is the quiet
acknowledgement by respected oil geologists and possibly this
administration is the impending phenomenon known as Global "Peak Oil."
This is projected to occur around 2010, with Iraq and Saudi Arabia being
the final two nations to reach peak oil production.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/RRiraqWar.html