Old May 24th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default IBOC : Actually HD-2 Channels are an "Iintrinsic Part" of theFM HD-Radio Business Model

RHF wrote:

There-is-A-BETTER- Alternative : "TV Audio Sound"

Oh, great..We'll be able to listen to Reality shows and daytime soaps.

Without the video ruining the experience, we can bring back all the
mummified game show hosts from the last few decades. They will all sound
better than they look, thus giving them ANOTHER decade or two being
productive members of society.

I can hardly wait.

mike