Old December 14th 04, 08:51 PM
Dave Bushong

Annette & LJ Dumas wrote:
I'd write or call Ameritron/MFJ and ask 'em directly. I have an '811H and
I'd be interested in knowing as well!

73

Joe
N2LJD
"Don and Liz Campbell" wrote in message
. ..

When I received new 811 tubes from Ameritron, after burning out two of

them,

they sent along small resistors (?) with the tubes. They did not explain
what these were for. Can anyone out there help with the procedure for
replacing the tubes in this model linear?

Thanks, Don W6QEY for Bob W3WBD

Yes, please post whatever you find out from MFJ. Mine will be needing
some care soon, I'm sure. If you need someplace to FTP the info
(scanned images, etc.), let me know and I'll set it up.

Dave
KZ1O