Old May 25th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
Michael Michael is offline

Default FS: Zenith Transoceanic T600

I have a ZENITH T600 "Transoceanic" shortwave radio in original
condition that is surplus to my needs. It could use a cleaning but is
100% original.

It receives signals reasonably well but could use a going-over to make
it perfect. Dial cord works but slips slightly on occasion. This can
be repaired without removing the dial cord by a simple application of
rosin, found in any music shop.

Cosmetically it is in excellent condition. A nice cleaning up and
application of shoe polish will make this baby sparkle.

I am asking $125.00 for it plus packing and shipping costs.

If interested please reply by e-mail.

Thanks,

73,

Michael