Old May 25th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default eBay Q&A : May I Ask, What kind of a Moron would put a $3000 [RX] onthe Floor ?

RHF wrote:

eBay Auction Q&A : May I ask,
.
what kind of a moron would put a $3000 on the floor??

Just a fellow who wanted a nice picture on the hardwood floor. Do you think he
operated it from that position?

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ220238452954
.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction and
I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller Radio-Mart.

Apparently not a Radio-Mart auction.

.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
For Your Informational [FYI] Purposes Only.
.
CAUTION - Know your Seller and something about what they are Selling.
.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay ~ RHF

Are you the 'peasant' that the seller was referring to?