Old May 25th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Eduardo radio is off 5% year to date

dxAcehole, aka Steve Lare, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander, United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Jerking off not enough for you, boy?

You told me you'd never mention those pictures to ANYONE. When you told
me you actually wear the bras Cuhulin sends you (especially the red
one), I trusted you to keep your little gay secret out of the public forum.

What exactly will your State police say when they find out I am twelve
years old? Will they appreciate your 'art' collection?

mike