Old May 27th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Radio Prague 85th anniversary QSL

Frank Halaburak wrote:

Received today with an e-mail letter opener
and sked in 8 days ! they even mention to send
a reception report and they will send a QSL !
Wow, what a great idea ! LOL, still waiting on
a Radio Jordan QSL, reports sent in Feb/05
and Oct/06............... Frank

I saw that another listener in Virginia got his on Saturday, but as it's a
holiday here and no mail delivery today I figure that I might get one tomorrow.