Old May 27th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Hangman[_2_] Hangman[_2_] is offline

Default Great radios!

Well -- I like to Dx as much as the rest of you. My R8B (last new one from
Universal) and the R75. Super Duper radios aren't they? I'll keep 'em no
matter what. Use 'em every evening almost.

Howwwwwweverrrrrr---My all time favorite = Sangean WFR 20 (got two of
'em)---Check it out fellows. It sure pulls in 890 real well ACE.

Check out the Reciva web site.

Yeah I know --Just an Internet radio right? BUT WHAT A RADIO!!!!!!!

On topic---- Telamon--------------the topic is radios.

It's amazing this radio does what all my shortwave radios cannot do.

Any opinions???