Old May 28th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tex[_2_] Tex[_2_] is offline

Default Red Sun RP3100

On May 27, 9:39 pm, wrote:
Website Chines company Red Sun suddenly disappear .Instead i fund this
company,
http://www.kasung.com.cn/products/radio.htm
who will be responsible for sale radio Red Sun RP3100.I wrote
questions regarding RP3100. and i got answer:
Thank you for your inquiry.
This product is not available for sale now. You can buy it from our
agent - C.Crane if you are living in USA when
it is available later.
Kind regards

No thank you, I've had quite enough of the made in communist China
junk for this lifetime.

Is your country still peddling poison pet foods? I know it is still
flooding the market with poison medicine.

The least you people could do is use your hundreds of billions of ill
gotten dollars to clean up the environment but you don't even possess
the humanity to do that.

Mother earth is fighting back over there - good for her. It's called
KARMA.