Old May 28th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Radio Prague QSL came today/OPENED!

Tex wrote:
On May 27, 9:57 pm, m II wrote:

The proper term would be 'totalitarian' garbage. Both communist and
fascist extremists form Totalitarian governments on one end of the
political spectrum. On the other end of that spectrum is Anarchy.
Classical anarchy, not a state of chaos.

The idea of 'Right' and 'Left' extremes is merely smoke and mirrors.
They both result in loss of Liberty.

mike

Are you saying classical anarchy results in a loss of liberty? If so,
how so? Are you an anarchist?

I'm in the middle of the road. That is the best place to be. Moderation
in all things.

I used the phrase Classical Anarchy so we didn't all get visions of
Boris Badenov blowing up everything. Destruction isn't what Anarchy is
about. To me, it means no State planning my life and future.

On the other end, Extremist commies *and* fascists both tend to control
the population, using whatever means needed. The secret police are
especially important to BOTH of these types and the citizens are
encouraged to spy on each other. With enough fear, you get complete
cooperation. We are at the dawn of that State now.

Have any Presidential candidates promised to repeal the Patriot Acts?

mike