Old May 28th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Radio Prague 85th anniversary QSL

Frank Halaburak wrote:

"Koikus" wrote in message
On May 26, 3:52 pm, "Frank Halaburak"
wrote:
Received today with an e-mail letter opener
and sked in 8 days ! they even mention to send
a reception report and they will send a QSL !
Wow, what a great idea ! LOL, still waiting on
a Radio Jordan QSL, reports sent in Feb/05
and Oct/06............... Frank

Your comment about waiting on the Radio Jordan QSL brought back an old
memory for me. Back in the 1980's when I finally managed to pry a QSL
out of them, the route I finally took was writing a cover letter to
King Hussein who was an amateur radio operator. Evidentally that
tactic worked because I promptly received a QSL from the station in
about a month or so. Whether he was instrumental in that or not, I'd
like to think so, hi hi.

Koikus, thanks for the anecdote. Well, I can't write to the King
since he passed away in 1999. I have to keep trying I guess...........

I sent one report back in 1988, received one QSL.

Your luck may vary.