Old May 30th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Scott[_4_] Scott[_4_] is offline

Default REMOVING ENAMEL COATING

Michael Coslo wrote:

Scott wrote:

I just put a glob of solder on the soldering iron tip and dunk the
enameled wire into it until the enamel melts and the solder tins the
end of the wire. Been doing that for over 20 years now....

Really Scott, if it hasn't tinned after 20 years, it probably isn't
going to... hehe, sorry, couldn't help myself! ;^)

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

LOL! Ha! Good one. I didn't even catch that one My high school
English teacher would probably slap me for that one

Scott
N0EDV