Old May 30th 08, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Andy[_5_] Andy[_5_] is offline

Default Rigexpert AA-200 antenna analyser

Dale,
I haven't tried yet. I will give it ago this morning and I will let you know
ASAP, how I get on.

73 Andy

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message

"Andy" wrote in message
My Rigexpert AA-200 has just arrived from
http://www.radioworld.co.uk/~radio/c...fec46917ed4fe4

So far I have only used the MFJ 259B. But this is a much better analyser.
It is in a class of its own. I input the frequencies for all 5 bands and
connected it to my Cobwebb antenna and got an instant SWR reading. It
continuously monitors the SWR on all five bands at once. This is only one
excellent feature of many. I have not had much experience with antenna
analysers, but this one I am very impressed with, so far.

73 Andy

Hi Andy,
Have you been able to use the software? I don't see any documentation for
it or an explaination of the "PC" switch on the analyzer.

Dale W4OP