Old June 1st 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default communist China has a long tradition of abusing nature

Tex wrote:

Needless to say, his corporate masters were very grateful to him for
convincing the dumbed down American public that losing jobs and
relocating our industries overseas was good for them.

Gee, I saw George W. Bush on national TV two different times when he
said (a -direct- quote) "Outsourcing is GOOD for this country!".

Do you think he was "shading the truth"? ;-)