Old June 1st 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - fellow IBOC-shill diputes your claims about AM ratings.

"gallant17" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 9:59 am, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah they got the night time authorization but after one week most
stations turned it back off nights due to the huge amount of
interference.
Only two that turned it off are not back on, WABC and WJR. All others
are
back. In any case, AM is beyond hope.

You have got to be kidding. For about two weeks I could not get KOH on
780 until someone turned off their IBOC noise maker evenings. I don't
think is was either of those two stations.

770 and 790 are both Citadel stations, as is 780. I doubt they want to
screw up the whole southwest with digital hash.- Hide quoted text -

"Citadel Halts AM Nighttime IBOC Operation Amid Complaints"

The subsequenly put nearly all of them back on.