Old June 3rd 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
leowood leowood is offline

Default New rotative active AM/FM antenna out from China T007

On Jun 3, 2:50*am, Radioguy wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:06*pm, leowood wrote:

pls check some interesting pic's from my radio discuss forum

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...?id=4179413&pa....

What about T007 Antenna ?

*Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

*Indoor Control System

*Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

*1:1 control the direction

*Wide range band:

*MW - 500K~1650K
*SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

*Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

*Just a 12 meters *cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

*Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

*Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

That's quite an impressive looking antenna. *How does it perform.- Hide quoted text -

I think the AM receive performance maybe similar as AOR 380 with
outdoor mounting, puls T007 can be rotated to the desired direction
accurately, so the antenna can always pick up the max signnal just
like a rotated YAGI and
slso the FM element applied the approved HB9CV structure, even though
it works as a passive antenna, I believe it should be ok.