Old June 3rd 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default eBay Q&A : May I Ask, What kind of a Moron would put a $3000 [RX] on the Floor ?

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On May 25, 4:20*am, RHF wrote:
eBay Auction Q&A : May I ask,
*.
what kind of a moron would put a $3000 on thefloor??
*.http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ220238452954
*.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction and
I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller Radio-Mart.
*.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
For Your Informational [FYI] Purposes Only.
*.
CAUTION - Know your Seller and something about what they are Selling.
*.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay ~RHF
*.

Ten-Tec RX-340 HF Reciver with Wellbrook ALA-1530+
Loop Antenna - Sold for $2950
.

Someone got a good deal.

--