Old June 4th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gwatts gwatts is offline

Default REMOVING ENAMEL COATING

NoMoreSpam wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:

I'd rather read that than something about what "The state of
California knows" you know, those strange postings beside gasoline
pumps? This product is know to the State of California as a
carcinogen" type stuff.

I wonder how many people called up the state of California to talk
about that?

What does "do-gooder done did too much with all those warnings and
attempts to protect us all from everything."
really mean? Are there too many warnings on dangerous chemicals?

I don't mind the warnings too much as long as they are not stupid
warnings. What I do mind is when a useful product goes away.

More important, do we really *know* that Strip-X isn't going to cause
anyone harm unless intentionally abused?

Or salted codfish for that matter? I know that sounds a little
sarcastic, but the point is that there is a statistical correlation
between large consumption of salted and smoked fish with stomach cancer.

Keep voting Democrat, and you'll insure that Government will protect
you...at a price!

Better than voting Republican where you still pay the price, your
children and grandchildren continue to pay the price, and all the
protections go away under the guise of 'we big, rich business types have
to be able to make a profit!'