Old June 4th 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Any Portable AM/FM/TV/Weather Band Radios for Digital TV?

On Jun 3, 9:58*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Actually my original question was for a AM/FM/TV/Weather RADIO but I
also am looking for a SMALL digital TELEVISION also.

So thanks for all comments so far...they are appreciated.

So has anyone seen either a AM/FM/TV/Weather RADIO or a SMALL digital
TELEVISION?

Here's the only one I can find offhand. *Note: ATSC tuners eat batteries
like crazy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-Color-LCD-Port...ree-29-D-chann...

GPX Under Counter 8.1 Inch HDTV with AM/FM Stereo
http://www.audiobuys.net/GPX/2509.htm
Features a HDTV Over-the-Air Tuner (NTSC/ATSC),
and 181-Channel Cable-Ready Tuner.