Old June 4th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dale Parfitt[_3_] Dale Parfitt[_3_] is offline

Default HQ-145/Worth Recapping?

You also need to examine your sense of humor level. It appear to be
low.
I have a great sense of humor at the appropriate time, not when asking
a question and getting the old "USENET" rant. I expected more out of
him, and I was wrong.

How could you possibly interpret that as a rant? I was laughing all the way
though it.
I've seen the movie Colin, and only recently have I been able to slow down
on purchases....although an NCX-5 is looking more and more interesting.

Dale W4OP