Old June 5th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Unwin antennas

Thought I would drop in and provide an update on the above.

The patent request has not emerged by being published as per the norm
as I am my own attorney
thus normal PTO protocol has not been followed as they are assisting
me as per requirements by law.
Regarding the antenna sent to Michigan for testing per a request on
this newsgroup and receipt acknoweledged on this newsgroup.
Since that day therei has been no communication from him. With him
being in the business of antennas that has really surprised me but
again many cruel jokes came about with respect to that antenna.
Now the acedemic semesters have come to an end I am expecting the
professor who has volunteered to supply and publish a paper on my work
should start to pick up again. Papers have to follow a proper protical
with mathematics and the professor has written many papers. As
President of the IEEE group on Antennas and Propagation she will
begiving several talks at the International show in a few weeks at San
Diego after which things should get up to speed.
I will put up a page later today that will be intended more for the
lay man and without all the mathematical details that a true physics
paper requires for submission. The page will be titled Unwin antennas
or something like that for those who wish to read it. I am not coming
back to the group to discuss it or accepting E mails because of passed
experience, but some on this group did supply interesting comments
over the years and it is for them this post is adressesd to.
I'm gone and no. the door did not hit my arse as I left the scene
quite a while ago
Art Unwin KB9MZ.......XG